Tuesday, August 11, 2009

North meets the South!!

In Sam and I's relationship its not Leather meets Lace.. It's North meets the South!!!

Sam is from the South he likes down home Southern Cooking. Sam LOVES LOVES LOVES biscuits and gravy.
I am from the North. The only people I know that eat biscuits and gravy are 80 year old men with hair coming out of their nose and ears.
Every where we go Sam orders "biscuits and gravy". EVERY WHERE we go. I started to feel a little guilty and decided to make them tonight..
I DID IT... I DID IT.. I DID IT.. I do not think I would make them for company or that they are one of my specialties but I did it. I laughed the entire time I was cooking them but they were edible.. WOOT WOOT!!!! So it is possible for a small town Northern girl to marry a deep woods Southern man.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I 100% know what you mean! Fred always wants biscuits and gravy and to me that's an old person dish.

You're a good woman to make it! I should try. Was it easy?