Sunday, August 9, 2009

redfish..




Well from Sam's previous post ya know we had a pretty rough start to the vacation. And to tell the honest truth the entire vacation was VERY VERY rough but I am so glad to be alive and able to share even the roughest of vacations with this wonderful family.
I do not remember the accident.. In fact I do not remember the first few days after the accident. I only remember bits and pieces. I know a couple of things. This man I call my husband is simply the best thing that has happened to me and my family. He loves me (I am sure by reading below you can tell that) and has bellied up to the table and cooked, cleaned, and even bathed me to make sure I was okay and everyone else was okay.
Kirsten and Cassidi braiding hair..and yes MY DAD braiding Kirsten's hair.. Who knew?

I am struggling with recovering. I am seeing double out of my left eye, I can't bend down or I am dizzy and my teeth hurt so bad I can only eat VERY SOFT things. I am getting on the phone tomorrow morning and making many appointments over the next few weeks. I am sure that this recovery is going to be harder than I am even imagining but I do know I have my husband at my side.

Just hangin at the beach..

This is my sister, Michelle, and I. Hangin in the trailer!!
wanted to just share a few photo's of our vacation. Here you go.. enjoy and when I will blog a lot the next few weeks and keep you updated on my progress..
Sam and the kids on the dock at Redfish. This water is glacier fed so very very cold. I love jumping in the lake. I did not jump in but the kids and Sam did. It was fun to watch them!!!

I am going to lay down.. AGAIN.. I will post more about the accident but read Sam's blog below.. He knows a lot more of what happened than I do..

1 comment:

Mrs. Lawley said...

HOLY HELL!! Debbie!! i am so glad you are ok? What a scarey think for Sam to have to do... He is a great man! Take care and hope to see you soon!

Shel