Monday, August 10, 2009

one step forward... 100 steps back.

This is one of the only "pre fall" photos we have. See that wonderful fleece jacket they cut it off of me. They also cut the other shirts off. That just kinda made me sad..
I am going to tell you this story because I think it is funny and when you are in a situation that I am in the only thing to do is LAUGH.. ha ha.. okay here I go..
See those cute pink sweats I have on. Those are the ones I had on during the "fall". Well I guess when you get knocked out like that you pee your pants. I guess it is normal and I am no different. I wet my pants, I did not remember wetting my pants (I don't remember anything) so when we were getting ready to go home from the hospital I was looking for my clothes. I said to Sam
Me: "What was I wearing when I came here"
Sam: "Those pink sweats"
Me: "Did they cut those off also?"
Sam: "NO"
Me: "Sam, Do you know where they are?"
Sam: "you wet your pants"
Me: "GREAT, When I fell"
Sam: "YES!!"
me: "Where are my pants?"
Sam; "I put them in your purse!"
ME... "WHEN!!!"
Sam: "When we got here.."

okay people.. Imagine what was goin on in my head. The pants I peed in 3 days ago has been in my purse in a ball for the last three days.... lol.. Made me laugh. A woman would never do that but a man would never think twice about it. They are clean and YES MY PURSE SMELT LIKE A DIAPER.. Its a very good thing I did not poop my pants, think of that in my purse for 3 days!! HA HA.. I love Sam...
I am not going to blog only negative things about my injury.. BUT I AM TODAY!!! HA. I just think the picture below is funny and wanted to share it. Here is why yesterday and this entire injury thing sucks!!!
  • Spent the night in the hospital last night.. (Upside, they gave me a shot of morphine). I went because I had THE mother of headaches. Could not even sit up and the lights felt like bullets shooting through my head.

  • I went on a 8 day vacation to my favorite place on Earth and did not have one cocktail!!!

  • I broke off one of my teeth and knocked one out. Yeah. that is always great. I hate hate hate the dentist hate the dentist.. I HAVE A DENTIST APPOINTMENT TODAY AT 4:00 P.M..

  • I Have not went to the bathroom in 9 days. Well I have went to the bathroom to urinate but I feel like a bloated heifer that has been in the hay field for 4 months.

any how I could go on and on today. I am on a PITTY POT. I will get off it.. Now where is Sam so he is forced to help me with something. The poor guy.. I can't do anything by myself and he has not complained about helping me once.

2 comments:

Sammy said...

I am not sure if that finger is flipping me off or pointing at something.. lol you crack me up honey... I love you

Ann said...

I do not know you guys but I ran into your blog accidentially about 3 months ago. I read it faithfully and I am so sorry for you accident. I laughed at this story I even called my girlfriends and had them read this funny story. I thinks its great in the struggle of your life you can still laugh about it. MAZEL TOV, GIRLFRIEND!!