Monday, October 12, 2009

Great Anniversary Weekend



Debbie and I had the perfect anniversary weekend. I reserved a room in Park City Utah at this fancy place
Hotel Park City
and wanted to play around town Saturday and Sunday. I had no idea what we were checking into. We got there and walked in the front room to check in and was blown away. Absolutely beautiful place. We took our things to the room and was in awe. Fancy place, perfect atmosphere with sexy music playing on the Bose sound system already. We immediately decided to stay in the room for the entire time. I went and got some snacks, wine and diet coke while Debbie stayed in the room enjoying the place.
While I was gone she texted me and said "hurry fast I have a couples massage scheduled at 5:15 in our room" and I got a big smile on my face. I hurried and we got in our robes and ordered room service to be delivered right after the massage was done.
After the meal we took a romantic bath in the jacuzzi tub and from then on........ we watched TV...... haha yeah right. Anyway... moving on....

We slept in , ordered room service breakfast, checked out and went shopping at the outlet mall on our way down the mountain.

What a perfect way to spend an anniversary weekend!!! We promised each other that we would do something like this once a year to get away and relax. I think every couple should do this.

Happy Anniversary Debbie!! I love you and am the luckiest man in the world to have you by my side. Thanks for a wonderful weekend.

PS - the dogs did great while we were gone.... thanks Brian and Cass for babysitting....lol

No comments: