Thursday, October 29, 2009

Make this. It will make you happy!!


People are going to think I have a squash fetish.. Squash is one of those things you get a bunch of and think. GREAT.. GEE Thanks.. *wink.

I do however love this recipe and when I was making it Sam looked at it like. "GREAT I am having acorn squash for dinner". And when he ate it he said.. "THAT IS REALLY good".

"HOW BAD CAN ANYTHING BE WITH BROWN SUGAR AND BUTTER ALL OVER IT".

Try it! You will like it.

one or two or three Acorn squash. Leave skin on and cut in half, clean seeds out, and cut into about one inch slices.Put in crock pot.

Cut up about a cube of butter and ad to crock pot.

1 cup or more of brown sugar, ad to crock pot.

Turn crock pot on and cook for 3 or 4 hours. Till squash is very soft..

Eat with Brisket below.. Was very yummy. Brisket recipe Below (previous post) and this is a picture of it. WAS SO GOOD!



1 comment:

Sammy said...

I helped her cut the acorn squash and I thought to myself "how in the hell is this going to taste good?" boy was I in heaven. Debbie is a fantastic cook.... I need to go on a diet