Tuesday, October 13, 2009

TIME MARCHES ON

Yesterday Sam was home eating lunch and my phone rang. I answered the phone and it was a recording from Davis High School (Cassidi's school)..

I listened to the message...THEN MY HEART STOPPED, I got tears in my eyes and Sam thought someone had died..

This is kinda how the recording went.

"To the parents of Seniors at Davis High School (Cassidi) we will be ordering cap's and gown's and graduation announcements on Wednesday."

That was about the entire recording.

I cried, I got sick to my stomach, and can't believe she is that old and grown into such an extraordinary woman..

She came home from school and we talked about it and she also got big tears in her eyes.
I THINK ITS KINDA A SURREAL FEELING FOR EVERYONE HERE...

TIME MARCHES ON...AND ON... AND ON....

No comments: