Tuesday, October 20, 2009

LOVE THIS!!

One of the things I love the most about when Sam and his kids are together is Sam gets out his 12 string guitar and if Josh is around Josh will play the guitar also and Jordan and Sarah will sing.. Keep in mind they do this at the most about twice a year so they are just "winging" it. I could sit and listen to them for hours and hours. It's FABULOUS.
They are probably going to kill me for posting this. Sarah and Jordan have WONDERFUL voices and Sam really can pick a guitar but they were just messing around, the acoustics suck in my kitchen and this was them just messing around but I still wanted to share how fun it is..

Sam's Mom will always say to him. "are you still picken?". He comes from a VERY musical family and I LOVE it. I wish he played more and I wish the girls came to our house more often so I could just sit and listen to them.. LOVE IT GUYS!!

3 comments:

Sammy said...

I love you honey and I am embarrassed lol. Miss those girls

Anonymous said...

I would love tthat

shaley said...

impressive....those girls can sing!! I know a band they can join...