Friday, October 9, 2009

Happy Anniversary Mr. Campbell

So tomorrow marks our one year anniversary. The last year has been AMAZING and I have just fell more and more in love with this wonderful man I call my husband!!!

We are going to be off playing in Park City Utah tomorrow with no kids so I wanted to post this blog today so I had time to share a little part of our wedding with you.

Most of you know we flew to Kentucky and had Sam's dad marry us. It was small and wonderful and I will never forget it. Here is a clip to our wedding!!!..and Sam.. I can't wait for the next 50... I love you Sam Campbell!!!

2 comments:

Sammy said...

Thank You Debbie... I love you so much. Happy days!!!

Kelly said...

that gives me goose bumps every time I watch it. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU TWO! Enjoy your weekend.