Thursday, October 8, 2009

Meet GEORGE...

We have a new puppy at our house. He is a Shorkie just like Winnie. He is more agressive than Winnie so Winnie looks at us like.. "DID YOU SEE THAT?...Make him stop that"... I will post all about him when we have more time but wanted to share with you how fun my friends are. Cordell I am still laughing..

SO....I sent a picture of George to my friends this morning and this is the email EVERYONE got...

(This is just a joke.. We really did not steal George!!!)

The other day I was at a city park in the Kaysville area walking my ew little puppy (George) When I was approched by a man and a woman both seemed very friendly at first but then it happened the woman reached down and grabbed George as the man shoved me into the bushes! (don't worry I'm ok just a couple of thorns in my arm) So I didn't get there license plate # (cause I was in the bushes!) I did have several eye witnesses to this horrable dog napping. I am offering a reward for the safe retun of my sweet little George. Please e-mail me at celder19@yahoo.com with any info! Please see photo attached! Thank you Cordell Elder.


No comments: