Monday, April 26, 2010

CASSIDI'S LAST DANCE!


Cassidi's final high school Prom was Saturday night. They went out with a bang. Their prom was at Utah State Capital building and they looked like movie stars..

I hope they always remember it.... (tears in my eyes thinking dances are done...)

Wow is she really this old. As I was getting her ready for this prom I said to her..

"Cass.... The next time you get ready like this will probably be your wedding!!"

although I hope and believe that is YEARS to come the thought brings a pretty surreal feeling to me.. no one told me that having your kids grow wings and finally starting to use them was going to be this hard on Mom..


SHE LOOKED SO SO PRETTY!











REMEMBER NOT TO TEXT AND DRIVE!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is sure a pretty girl.

Connie said...

They look amazing! Prom dresses have come a long way since I was a teen!