Monday, April 19, 2010

Debbie's Morning!!

  • Woke up to Sam kissing me good bye. He is out of town on business for a WEEK... *sigh

  • got up got dressed and on the way to get in the bathroom I notice dog poop in our hallway.

  • Clean up dog poop!

  • Go in the bathroom, Wash my face and weigh myself... I GAINED 2 LBS SINCE YESTERDAY? WTH?

  • Go downstairs for my morning coffee (diet coke) open it and drop it all over the kitchen.

  • Clean up Diet Coke..

  • It's Monday so its Laundry day!! Go upstairs and gather hangers and every one's laundry baskets.

  • Carry each laundry basket down 2 flights of stairs.

  • Drop Cassidi's laundry basket from first floor to second floor.. Pick up Cassidi's laundry.

  • Separate laundry.. SERIOUSLY?????? (picture above of this weeks laundry) *rrrrrrr
  • Chase dogs around because they are running off with everyone's underwear from laundry piles!
  • Go in Laundry room to start first batch of laundry..
  • Find this in the laundry baskets.. Life is better....

HONK IF YOU LOVE JESUS, TEXT AND DRIVE IF YOU WANT TO MEET HIM!

1 comment:

Sammy said...

Goodness what a fun start to your day!! lol I am glad I can put a smile on your face honey... thanks for working so hard for our lil family. I miss you