Tuesday, April 20, 2010

We Need Your Support

Hello Friends and Fellow Bloggers,

My wife never asks for anything, accept a new vacuum... and a new refrigerator.... and a new oven... ok she hardly ever asks for anything lol but (all kidding aside) we are going to do the Susan G Komen Race for the cure on May 8th in Salt Lake City supporting the cure for breast cancer.
My beautiful wife sent this email out to a few friends and I thought it was perfect and shows who she is. I will post it here. I love her. Please support if you can. Its going to be a great day.

Hi All;
This is the only cause you will EVER hear me ask you to support.. Most of you know that I am a Breast Cancer Survivor. I will be 12 years clean on August 5th. EXCITING!!
For Mothers day this year I asked my family to join me in Susan G Komen's Race for the cure. So we will be walking to save boobies...
So what I am asking from my friends and family is to donate... or even better join my team and come walk with me..
It's easy to donate and support my team.. Here is the link... put in my name.. "Debbie Campbell" and it will take your credit card info. The donation can be as small $5 or as large as you want....

http://www.komenslc.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.donate
I will do my best. Please forward this email to anyone you feel may like to donate.. IF YOU DON'T HAVE BOOBS YOU KNOW SOMEONE THAT DOES..

Help me save second base..
Love you all,

Debbie Campbell

No comments: