Tuesday, April 13, 2010

new paint.

Sam is out of town quite a bit with his job. When a new Maverik opens or they have regional meetings he is there. I hate it.. It is hard for me and I tend to get quite anxious. He is gone this week for a couple days and ALL week next week, but that is not what this blog is about.

We have a small half bath off of our main floor family room. Like the rest of the house it needed to be painted. So the last time Sam was out of town I got my paint brush and painted the bathroom. I love it... It looks so much better. Yes it is really painted a greyish blue and I put bright orange with it!! I LOVE IT!

I wonder what I can get done in the next couple weeks while he is in and out!!

HONK IF YOU LOVE JESUS, TEXT AND DRIVE IF YOU WANT TO MEET HIM!!

1 comment:

Sammy said...

Oh this bathroom transformed in 2 days into the 21st century..... my wife amazes me. I cant wait to see whats next!!