Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy 23rd Josh.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture of little Josh and Sam!

I FAILED... It was Josh's Birthday on April 15th and I did not blog, and because we love Josh the most...I guess better late then never.

Josh is the oldest and lived with Sam and I for awhile until he went out into the big bad world. He is doing great and we are so proud of him. He came over for dinner on his Birthday and it was fun to catch up again and see what an extraordinary man he has turned into. Sam was younger than Josh is now when he had Josh.. hmmmm. *Josh that is a hint..
I found some pictures and the ones of Josh and Sam make me want to melt. I love them.
Here are some pictures of Josh over the years. HAPPY 23RD!

HONK IF YOU LOVE JESUS, TEXT AND DRIVE IF YOU WANT TO MEET HIM!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

WHEW, Sam is seriously HOT! Well he still is!

Sammy said...

Debbie I love these pictures.. thank you for the great blog and great memories.
Kelly your a funny girl heh that was nice