Monday, April 5, 2010

is it so hard to believe???

The first question Sam and I get asked A LOT, is...
"Did you really meet on eHarmony?"
hmmmm... I think it is obvious that we REALLY met on eHarmony but every time we meet someone and they hear about our commercial they just can't quite believe we are a real couple.
Well, I am here to tell you..

  • We are a "real" couple!!

  • We have a "real" house!!

  • We do "real" things!

  • We have "real" kids!

  • We have two really spoiled dogs!

  • We have "real" ugly pasts. Each of us had been married before and been in NIGHTMARE relationships and said are "do's" and then signed.. are dont's!!

  • Sam's chewing ice annoys the hell out of me.

  • My "analness" about how some things are done drives Sam nuts..

but the one thing that is "different" about us then the other relationships we both have been is.. WE WORK.. We don't fight, we love each other to death and we are very very best friends. So to everyone.. WE ARE A REAL COUPLE AND WE REALLY MET ON eHarmony..



remember Honk if you love Jesus, Text and drive if you want to meet him!!

2 comments:

Sammy said...

lol oh hell ya... you definitely feel real!!!
I love it...

Wendy said...

I don't know Deb, I have never met him!!! ;-)