Friday, April 2, 2010

FIRE FIRE FIRE!!!


Years and years ago my sister, Jill, went to her 6 year old son's, Brady, parent teacher conference. On the wall of the classroom were all these picture of what each child loves... Each child drew something they loved and wrote a short title. Most of the little kids drawing were of their Family, and their title would say.. "I LOVE MY FAMILY", or some of the Earth and would say, "I love the Earth" and then my sister spots Brady's.. There were flames all over the paper and it was messy and Brady's paper said.. "I love FIRE FIRE FIRE"...
any how onto why I am writing this blog!
WE HAD A KITCHEN FIRE.. A rag started on fire, started my cabinets on fire burnt my cupboards, countertops and made a heck of a mess. The insurance company has been here, they had a team come in and clean up and now I am just waiting for my counter tops and cabinets to be replaced..
I will post pictures but just wanted to tell you about our FIRE FIRE FIRE!!!

No comments: