Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Brock's school program!

OH BOY.. it's been a very very long week. I am on the mend and can actually shower on my own. I have had a real struggle the last week and poor Sam has just stood by and watched.

My chest was not my biggest problem. My chest actually felt better by Saturday. The biggest problem became my throat. As Sam d posted the knicked my uvula when putting the breathing tube in (or out, who knows). This resulted in a throat that was so red, swollen, and Pusey that I could not even swallow. Honestly swallowing even spit brought me to tears. It finally is starting to feel better today.

We did go to Brock's 5th grade program last Thursday night. It was fun and we laughed so hard at the instructor, he was truly adorable.. Enjoy and make sure you watch the leader knock his glasses off.. YEP HE WAS THAT EXCITED!!!

3 comments:

Sammy said...

My hell this was so dang funny..... Debbie and Cassidi were having too much fun. I think I was laughing at them more than the guy... lol

Anonymous said...

You are terrible. That is just an underpaid teacher trying ot make a living. WOW. HA

Brock said...

that was a fun program i liked mr.paver he is sooo funny