Friday, March 27, 2009

Our Dawg is growing up......and has officially taken over

As most of you know, Debbie and I would love to have a kid but cant. So we bought a puppy...
Debbie and the kids love her to death.... especially Debbie. She loves, cuddles and spoils her so much its enough to make ME jealous...hah

Last night Winnie decided she was going to piss on the floor right next to me.... bad idea. I chucked the blanket at her, snatched her up and swatted her on the ass and hauled her outside. When I came back in, it was a little somber in the room. Debbie and Brock were next to me and saw the whole thing. They were a little taken back that Sam would treat their dog like that... lol Brock felt bad because he heard her whimper a touch when I smacked her on the butt. Debbie looked at me with her own sad puppy dog eyes as if I did something wrong.

I am all male.... I will NOT give in... I wont I wont I wont I wont.... I run this house NOT A PUPPY!!! Right???? Someone help me here.. pAlease??? haha
(yes I love her too)



WINNIE WHEN WE FIRST GOT HER


WINNIE AFTER HER BIG GIRL HAIR CUT LAST WEEK

1 comment:

Dan said...

Your done! You will come home to 2 dogs one day!