Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Music Lovers

Debbie and I are very much music lovers. We love to listen to music and we listen to music when we love... hehe..
Anyway... so I wanted to post a few of our favorite songs. Can you guess who's is who's?
(you need iTunes to listen to links so just click the song)

Freebird
Hotel California
Lets Make Love
Out There
So What
Dont Stop Believin
Gives You Hell
Let Me Go
I Kissed a Girl
Meet Virginia

I could go on and on but these are the ones that come to my mind right away.

Debbie is a music guru when she has her iPod with 8 million songs on it from every genre there is. We love to cruise and play songs just like teenagers...lol

We also play name that group when a song comes on to see who can name it first. I kick her butt on the 80's rock and she wastes me on country. Fun trips to Logan and back. I love you Debbie.

ROCK ON!!!

No comments: