Friday, March 6, 2009

friday night alone...

Since I met Sam I have not spent a Friday night alone AT ALL, except tonight.
It's Friday night at 10:35 p.m. in Utah and I am sitting in my family room ALONE... It's kinda a strange yet very surreal feeling..
The reason I am alone...
I am simply married to the World's best man. Sam and my son, Brock, are at a Utah Jazz game. Sam had two tickets to the Jazz game and since Brock had never been to a Jazz game in his life Sam said.. "Can I take Brock?"
Yep... the Step Dad of the YEAR...
Thank you Sam.. I am sure you two are having a great time. Brock will remember this for the rest of his life...
Did I mention they have seats on ROW 9...
I am truly blessed!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debb, you have found your guy.

Anonymous said...

Not a better way ON EARTH to get to a very hot womans heart... through her little boy. Sam is a very smart man!

Sammy said...

oh thank you Debbie I love that. We had a blast and I love our kids. I love you honey..... thank you for saving me a glass of wine when I got home... lol

Anonymous said...

Thank you sam for taking me to the game it was a blast

jess said...

row 9! woot!!