Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Brock!

Hi YALL!!!! I am not going to write a lot but I just want to tell Everyone THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! I am surrounded by the best friends and family.
I am married to the World's best guy. He has struggled with this entire thing. He has hated every minute of it yet he has stood by my side and cooked, cleaned, taken care of Brock's birthday and done ANYTHING I have asked. Sam I truly love you and everything you have done and continue to do for me.. THANK YOU SO MUCH I KNOW I AM A PAIN IN THE ASS, and it's almost impossible to keep me down. I AM TRYING.. I LOVE YOU!

For Brock's Birthday. Cassidi made dinner (like I said everyone has been so wonderful) Nolan and my mom came over and Sam bought Brock an ice cream cake. Here is the "Happy Birthday" video..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just had surgery and look how clean your house is. OH YEAH IT'S DEBBIE. Your house is always that clean. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROCK!

Sammy said...

I love you too my Debbie. Your doing great and your very welcome