Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Poor Wife........

Yesterday, Debbie finally starts feeling better. I mean remarkably better to where her face even changed. You know when people are in pain it shows in every expression? Well Debbie was in horrid pain for a solid week........ no not her boobs... her throat. Her uvula was cut or nicked during surgery with the breathing tube then got infected. So the 127 stitches and rib scrapping procedure was fine.... lol I swear, my poor wife. I felt so bad for her..... she couldnt catch a break.... well until Tuesday. Exactly one week after her surgery...... she is showing signs of Debbie again.
Anyway.... as soon as Cass got out of school Debbie whisked her away to go shopping at the mall in Layton for Prom goodies. She texted me about the time I was headed home and said "pick up Brock at meet us at Applebees for dinner". Wow... I could tell by that statement alone my wife was feeling great. Brock and I sat down and ate with the girls. I think it was Debbies first meal in 8 days. Well after they told me about the story of an old perverted fart picking up on them in the mall and the very flirty waiter that sat with them before I showed up I thought to myself.... My Debbie is back!!!
Just a quick note..... for those of you that dont know Debbie very well... she carries a presence about her and is extremely attractive...... no matter what she wears or where she is she is always getting flirted with and picked up on. Then you bring Cassidi into the picture.... her mothers daughter in every sense of the word including presence.... and watch out. They walk in anywhere and own the place. So hearing the stories I just say to myself.... Yup she is back... you go girl!! lol Ok I lost my train of thought....... where was I????

Oh yeah... food!!! So we get home and sit for about 3 seconds and Debbie wants to go shopping.... so we go and buy another hippie light for our living room to match our first lamp we bought
1st lamp link
2nd lamp link
then we went home again... Yes she has cabin fever
We sat down for a minute then she said she was hungry..... sent Cassidi to the grocery store with a list I have never heard of before. Cass gets home and Debbie gets me involved in cooking up some gormet meal (pics below) I have never heard of before. Please keep in mind this was 9 PM at night after we had already eaten. Whips up a peanut butter and chocolate desert and puts it in the fridge. Cooks pasta, shrimp and a home made sauce that had wine it in that was out of this world and we ate our second dinner about 10 and watched the recording of Dancing with the Stars.
My wife is almost back with us... haha... now if I can just get her to have a beer with me.... sheesh

PORK WRAPPED SHRIMP


HOME MADE TOMATO SAUCE FOR PASTA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want those shrimp they look great. What did you do with them after?

Mr. Heder said...

I guess Cassidi is incredbly like her mom. Cass can testify to the fact that she had at least everyboy in our dance class picking up on her and flirting etc. I'm almost embarressed to say i did too. haha. But now i feel better knowing that its genetic so i'm not totally in the wrong. So yes Cass is the spittin image of her mom. So Sam you married a good one! (that pasta was really good by the way just so ya know :P )Glad your feeling well Mrs. Hawes.