Wednesday, September 10, 2008

ANAL?

We are officially A LOT more in debt today then we were yesterday. We are not moving in until November but we have some cosmetical work to do on the house so you will find us there most weekends with paint brushes in our hands (and oh yeah.... a drink in the other). Soon the house will have a black door and black shutters and be a lot more modern inside.
Sam told some friends of ours the other day that......... I am border line "anal" about my house. WTF? Border line ANAL? Come on buddy.... I have to admit that I DO like my house clean and I do wake up in the middle of the night with night sweats if there are dishes in the sink BUT... my closet in my bedroom is a disaster... DISASTER... and my garage.............A FRICKEN MESS.
So no 12 step program is needed...
I CAN'T WAIT TO MOVE IN... I LOVE OUR NEW HOUSE AND OUR HUGE FAMILY. It's big enough for all 8 of us.. WHEW....

5 comments:

Sammy said...

I am so excited about our fun house. Debbie yes you are anal about SOME things... lol. Granted your closet is an ocean of shoes but your clothes are quite organized haha.
When you wake up at 2 am and tell me you need to wash dishes I think that qualifies as anal... you make me smile.

Anonymous said...

Debbie's baseboards are always CLEAN. It makes me MAD. Who has that clean of baseboards?

Anonymous said...

Nice home. Excited for you. glad to see you two are taking "baby steps".. WTH???? lol..

Anonymous said...

wooohoooo.
Congrats

Anonymous said...

yay! i wish i could come help paint! :) cant wait to see it in person! miss you