Wednesday, September 3, 2008

HOMECOMING INVITE??? WTH????




Ok everyone I am struggling with something I need some help with. So I wake up and headed to work Wednesday morning headed for Pocatello and found the truck TRASHED. I went back in the house and asked Cass if she knew what happened to the truck..... she said yes she thinks so. I proceeded to ask more questions and she said that a guy asked her to homecoming and this is what they do after they ask.
Ok... so my question... WTH???? So the guy asks a beautiful girl like Cass to the dance then suddenly decide that trashing her vehicle will persuade her to go? What is wrong with our teenagers these days??? haha.. seriously... what is a girl to think???? Something like "ok I kinda like this guy and now that he trashed my car, I spend a half hour cleaning it out about to make me late for school.... now I REALLY like him" ???
I know I am an old school thinker... Debbie reminds me of this.... and they educated me on how things are done these days and its ok to do this. So.... I am still needing some help.. WTH??? What ever happened to flowers and a romantic invite?????
I will get off my soap box and please comment and help me understand this new school concept... haha... WOW.

6 comments:

DEBBIE said...

Have you not seen Napoleon Dynamite??? Pedro asks summer to prom with a cake! Same concept. lol

Anonymous said...

so sam just to clarify... he asked me to the dance by trashing the truck. he didnt ask me and then decide to trash it haha!

Anonymous said...

and now days they just like to make things complicated for us teenagers!!

Anonymous said...

and now days they just like to make things complicated for us teenagers!!

jess said...

you must be old. :) it's not that new. this stuff went on when i was in high school 15 years ago. maybe it's a CV thing?

Anonymous said...

It must be a cache valley thing. I have NEVER heard of this either....???? I thought the Napoleon Dynamite thing was a joke. OMG..!!!!! Its for real. PEDRO HELP US.