Monday, September 22, 2008

One Word..

WOW!!!!
I have never been to these parts and talk about some mountains. I am in Keystone, Colorado (right by Vail and Breckenridge) and it is simply GORGEOUS. I have attached some really really uber bad cell phone pictures but you will get the idea.

View from Hotel Parking lot. The elevation is so high that I am at the tree line. There are warning signs all over about being at this high of elevation and not to exercise to much.... OKAY I WONT AT ALL... *whew*

Anyway, gorgeous place, busy as heck day... (busy is an under statement) and I am tired and I miss my kids, and I miss Sam. It is 5:41 I am already in P.J's and going to work from my hotel room for the night and do it again tomorrow.

Sam.. Just a couple more nights... LOVE YOU

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In YOUR hotel room. go party. Breckenridge is a kick ass place to party. Where is the Debbie Dahle I know? Get out there tie one on go to work tomorrow with a hang over. What has Sam done to you?

Sammy said...

My Debbie. I love you too. Have fun, tear it up and make it happen and come home to me safe. Have a great presentation tomorrow. Call me and tell me how it went. I miss you Deb.

Anonymous said...

I love that saying. Screw Milk..
i think you should bring me that t-shirt.