Monday, September 8, 2008

Officially going to HELL...


Sam and I are sinners, complete, TOTAL, mind blowing, sinners....... *tilt my head back and laugh an evil laugh*
We live in Utah. Very conservative, , don't drink beer, don't do the "normal" adult stuff that the rest of America does. If you do any of the "normal" stuff you are generally deemed..... EVIL..... *smirk*
So Sam and I have been known to drink, shop on Sunday, go to R rated movies, and not MAKE our kids go to church and we are about to add another "SIN" to our every day life. (the reason for this post)
DRUM ROLL...................
WE ARE GOING TO LIVE IN SIN. (just pretend for a minute that Sam has not been driving to my house every single night for the last 2 months and spending the night... we "officially" did not live together.) We will not live in sin forever.. remember we are engaged... wedding date.. June 20, 2009.
We have bought a house together. We close on it on Wednesday. It's in Kaysville (Closer to Sam, further for me and my kids). We are all so excited and can't wait to move in. We are going to start doing some painting and stuff and we are planning on moving in around November.. Yes all the kids (even the teenagers) will be moving schools. SO EXCITED AND I LOVE OUR NEW HOME. When we are down there painting and stuff I will take some pictures to post. Josh, Sam's son, is also going to live with us.. YEP a full household... CAN'T WAIT...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Bat Man. You are moving out side of Cache Valley??? Have you ever lived any where else? EVER. Good for you guys.

*tilt my head back and laugh that evil laugh with you*

Anonymous said...

*laugh that evil laugh with you also* you will be with friends in Hell.

DEBBIE said...

I feel like I need to make it clear to EVERYONE.. I love UTAH.. I love living here.. I love it... Did I mention I really love Utah. So I am not complaining that I live here.

Anonymous said...

hahaha thats amazing! you guys are sinners! i think were all goin to hell tho! love yall

Sammy said...

Oh my Debbie.... we will have a love hate relationship with our new neighbors. They are going to love it having 4 hotties running around..... they are going to hate it when 3 of us run around with a beer in our hands and cuss like sailors. They are going to ask God that very night why he is punishing them for bringing them neighbors like us.... haha. Kidding... I think they will love us to death... we are such kewl people!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! (patting chair next to me) We saved ya a seat! It's a little warm, but nothing a cold beer won't cure! (insert evil laugh).

Anonymous said...

no it is mood apithetic haha i must be emo hahaha i am funny