Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Welcome to my World...

I am sorry for all of those out there that think that Sam and I are WAY TO "Lovey Dovey" but i have to go here.
As we all know.. I am on a business trip to Colorado. To make a long story short.. I had a "kick ass" day on the job. I was as high as a kite. I called Sam to say what a great day I have had and we talked many times over the day. I go to Dillon, Colorado to have dinner and then I did some shopping and driving around looking at the AMAZING COLORADO ROCKIES. FINALLY...........I head back to my room and on my bed was this (picture above) with the cutest note from Sam. I texted him and he said............. I got to buy my baby a beer I just don't get to drink them with her.
YEAH.... IT IS SO TOUGH TO BE ME.
Sam I love you and I will see you tomorrow at 12.32..... I miss my friend...

3 comments:

Sammy said...

Oh Debbie.... you had a great day and I wish I was there with you. I wanted to let you know I was thinking of you and proud of you and was there in spirit.
You are awesome and I miss the hell out of you.... I cant wait to be with you again.

Anonymous said...

you have to be kidding me.

Unknown said...

Lucky girl!