Tuesday, September 30, 2008

MY NEW FAVORITE DINNER!

When Sam and I went to Sheridan this summer his friends, Des and Steve, made us a seafood boil for dinner. I have made it twice since we have been home. I got home from work last night and Brock said... "Mom please make that seafood thing you made that one night". So I ran to the store and an hour later VIOLA!!!! It is so yummy.

Recipe:
Buy about 4 boxes of crab and shrimp boil.
Put the seasonings in a VERY LARGE POT (you may have to use two pots) bring to boil:
ad in this order!
Red Potatoes... boil till almost tender
Corn on the cob (broke in half) boil for about 5 more minutes
Polish Sausage cut into pieces boil for about 5 more minutes
Seafood.... (I like the really large shrimp (NOT PRE COOKED SHRIMP), scallops, and crab claws) I have put mussels in it also. Do not over cook the seafood. The seafood cooks VERY VERY fast. So put it in at the end.
Cover a couple of cookie sheets with tin foil and drain off water and put mixture on cookie sheets.
VERY IMPORTANT... get old bay spice (you can buy it by the seafood) and season really well.

My kids LOVE this. Its a NO silverware kinda meal and it is so yummy...

P.S. I AM GETTING MARRIED IN 10 DAYS!!!

5 comments:

Sammy said...

wow yes this is an awesome meal for a family or a group of people you have over for a meal..... way way good. I love how Debbie cooks for us.
yes we are getting married next week...... YAY

Anonymous said...

That looks delicious!! i am so making this this weekend.
Why the hell do you cook like THAT on weekdays.???
Congrats AGAIN on your wedding.

Anonymous said...

I want to live at your house. Who cooks like this? ONLY DEBBIE!!!

Anonymous said...

I can bring home the bacon.... wow a girl that does it all.

Anonymous said...

that was like the best meal ever i love to have that meal it is my favorite.