Friday, September 12, 2008

I MISS JODI!!!



Where oh where can she be?

My Best Friend (next to Sam) moved to St. George. I have not seen her for a long time and I am needing my JODI.. Just some real "screwed up" conversation and Jodi time..

Sam has not met Jodi yet and I get a little worried about him meeting her (Don't be offended Jodi) because Jodi and I are definiteLy a little crazy when we get together. We seem to convince each other that WHATEVER the other one is thinking is totally normal and by all means A GREAT IDEA.. BOY HAVE WE GOTTEN IN TROUBLE THAT WAY... Want to talk big yellow truck Jodi???? LOL.

Come see us... Come see us... Come see us....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jodi Jodi Jodi!!!
MARSHA MARSHA MARSHA!!!

Sammy said...

Jodi get your ass up here so I can buy you a beer already!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think I remember a few "crazy Jody" times. something about a counter at Debbie's house? Yeah I remember that for sure