Monday, September 8, 2008

Simple Pleasures!!!

My hair: DONE
Make-up: ON
Work: HERE
Feeling: ALIVE AGAIN....
Mood: Lonely... anxious..
What more can a girl ask for after a week like last week...
I have finally caught the "bug" of the "Twilight" series. I know I am late and I know that almost EVERYONE has finished the series by now but I am just starting. I don't like vampires, never been really into them but I like this book... A LOT. I spent A LOT of time with this book in my hand last week and I am addicted. Sam is gone till Wednesday so I probably will read myself to TEARS instead of "dwell" on the fact that my Sammy is missing... :-(

I HATE IT WHEN HE TRAVELS.... SO DO MY KIDS... AND SO DOES MY GUINEA PIG.......
Things we did this weekend:
  • Watched Disturbed (it's disturbing)
  • Did a home inspection
  • Sam went with the "girls" and was our token penis.
  • Kissed... A LOT.
  • Made peach cobbler.
  • Went to the famous Perry Fruit Stands.... (lol)
  • Road the Motorcycle.
  • Plucked Nose Hairs.. Or just ONE nose Hair.
  • Charged my car battery... AGAIN.
  • Cooked.. NOT ONCE.
  • Went to Peach Days
  • Slept
  • Took my tire off, got it fixed, put the tire back on.. (Well Sam did that, I kinda watched)
  • Ran kids here and there
  • Packed Sam to leave...:-( (Did I mention WE hate it when he is gone)

here is a picture of Shaley and I at Peach Days. WE ARE NOT SISTERS AND NOT RELATED.. (This is a terrible picture of me... YUCK)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love twilight. I am so glad you are reading it. You remind me of Bella... clutsy!

Anonymous said...

glad you are feeling better.

Sammy said...

Yeah Debbie helped change the tire. She found the jack and pointed to it. Thanks...lol
Yes it was a great weekend and the bike riding was incredible..... perfect weather.

shaley said...

We are sooooo cute! I couldn't get the pic of your house you sent me, but I will try again. Happy to know ya.......sinner!!