Monday, September 29, 2008

Homecoming Weekend..........

I wanted to share some pics of this weekend with everyone. Debbie had such a great time getting Cass ready for her date. I am sorry I dont have pics of her date... they are on Debbies camera...... maybe she can post later. I have to say... it is such a joy to be part of this family..... I have such a good time being with them and being a part of their lives. I was laying on the bed playing with an iPod or something watching and listening to Debbie and Cass get ready. It was hilarious listening to the girl talk. The funniest thing is when Debbie asked Cass if she shaved her arm pits today..... I dont know why that struck me as funny but I was rolling laughing....I guess you had to be there. They were talking about sex and the hair do........ but I didnt want to touch that one since that seemed to be a mother daughter talk..... whoa.... haha.






Sunday, Josh came up from Bountiful and we all played softball for a couple of hours then went and had some pizza and beer at the Factory with all the kids, Bart, Cherrie, Jerry and Kim. What a perfect day..... awesome weekend!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy do your girls look like you. BEAUTIFUL girls

Anonymous said...

How fun. I miss those days

Anonymous said...

Oh.. Wow she looks very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!