Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Awesome Weekend......

Hey Everyone. Just a quick note on last weekend and our awesome wedding. We had an incredible time even though it was way short. My family absolutely loves Debbie and welcomed her to the family with open arms.
After the wedding was over, Debbie was talking to her mom on the phone and she said welcome to the family Sam..... brought tears to my eyes. So many golden moments packed into 4 days and super memories.
One quick story........ on the way to Kentucky we had 2 hours to kill in Chicago around noon. Debbie and I needed lunch and a drink (or 3). So we had a sandwich, a bloody mary, $10 each SOCO 7's and then when we boarded the plane we decided to top it off with a beer. We were FAR from buzzed and just feeling relaxed but when my parents picked us up they could smell the alcohol... haha... my dad told my mom "they really know how to travel to Kentucky" or something along those lines. Debbie was a little embarrassed... haha... I am sure mom and dad thought that she had corrupted their son... I am so sweet and innocent. I am kidding of course...... they didnt care if we had a drink and thought it was humorous.

Oh what the hell..... ONE MORE STORY before I post this..........
So when we went to Brown County Indiana on Saturday and went shopping in this cute little town we had some issues.... or should I say I had some issues. For some reason, Debbie was eye candy for EVERYONE walking with in 20 yards of us. Debbie kept asking if something was wrong with her, checking her zipper, making sure the girls were not sticking out..... So this town was packed with wall to wall people in a 10 block area with standing room only in every store. Now I am used to people looking at Debbie..... what can I say... she is beautiful.... but dear God.... I think this town is used to seeing their back woods girls or something and when my tall, big boobed, big green eyed beautiful blond wife came walking through town life actually stopped for a moment as she passed by. 2 african american men nearly rear ended a car as they were driving trying to get a look, men and women stopping watching as we walked by. NO I AM NOT exaggerating and it was very uncomfortable for both of us and we were ready to leave town after a couple of hours. Debbie is going to kill me for telling this story...... haha. I told her she can not wear that shirt anymore!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

There is NOTHING wrong with that shirt!!! It shows no cleveage.. No nothing. I love that shirt!!!

Anonymous said...

Yep been there. I always felt that way about Jan. When Jan and Debbie walked in somewhere together Life didn't only stop you could feel the Earth shake a little. Deb... Can you say MIM's???? :-)

Anonymous said...

she definatley turns heads! BITCH! lol

Anonymous said...

and the only man that turns her head is Sam. Oh how clever I am!!!
Congrats on your wedding. Never seen Deb so happy and content. I knew it was in her and it is a whole new Deb.
Congrats again.
Take care of each other.