Monday, October 6, 2008

WEDDING WEEK!

Well, here it is. The Wedding Week. Lots of really cool things are going to happen this week.
  • This week I get to meet the people that raised this amazing man I will soon call my husband.
  • This week my kids get 3 step siblings and I get 3 step kids. If asked who's are mine and who's are Sam's. The answer is.. HOW DO WE TELL? There are NO blood lines in our family. So Josh, Sarah, Jordan, Cassidi, Taylor, Brock, Peaches, and Oreo.. Lets play house.. WOW!
  • (okay this is sappy, but the truth) This week, Sam and I will, stand hand and hand and look at each other and make vows to each other that we ACTUALLY mean. We are in this for better or worse. I am marrying my very best friends, lover, and air hockey partner!
  • This week.. I GET TO PUT A RING ON SAM'S FINGER.
  • This week.. I get to start the rest of my life.
  • This week.. We BOTH get to forget our pasts and just work on our future!

I have NO QUESTION!! NONE. Sam is a god send to me and my kids. He has done so much for us already. He has bought us a home in a town MY KIDS wanted to live in. He has tolerated my knob picking, paint picking, carpet picking, and complaining about the weeds in the yard. He is truly the gentlest man I have ever met and can calm me with a touch of his hand. He is the WORLDS BEST KISSER and a GREAT softball player but he sucks at air hockey! He is patient, kind, and appreciates everything I do for him.

Sam and I made this decision TOGETHER. Sam definitely wears the pants in the family and has a firmness to him that I sure don't want to mess with (ask the people that work with him), however Sam always considers EVERYONE's feelings from mine to Brocks.. So lets do this.. Lets scamper down that isle and become husband and wife and get our families joined...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy for you and Sam. You deserve this Deb. Congrats and enjoy your week!

Sammy said...

I LOVE this woman!!!! How lucky am I???

Anonymous said...

So So Happy for you Both. Make sure you take lots of pictures and "SEE YA ON THE FLIP SIDE"!

Anonymous said...

What happened to June? Congrats. Many years of HEALTH and Happiness.