Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Remember me??

Well I have been a little busy. We are moved and I LOVE our new house. It is kinda starting to feel like home and it is so nice to have this much room. There is a place for all of us and Sam and I get "moments" alone.. . It has been a little rough on us from time to time.

Reasons of Roughness.
  • I feel a HUGE responsibility to my kids to "entertain" them and make sure they are ok. Not having any friends down here is hard on them. As soon as the truck was unpacked some tears from the girls. I think the Saturday night and we don't know a damn person reality sunk in.
  • We obviously live in a VERY mormon neighborhood. Don't get me wrong.. Very very nice people but I hope they do not "judge" us to quickly. We only kill chickens every other full moon. *wink
  • Sam and I don't have any friends. We left our friends in Logan. I have been saying to the kids.. GO MEET SOME FRIENDS. So they say to us.. YOU GUYS NEED TO MEET FRIENDS!!
  • I don't know my way around. I don't know how to get ANYWHERE!!! *ring ring... Hey Sam.. I am LOST!!
  • I do not handle messes very well AT ALL. I like a clean house.. NO.. I LOVE A CLEAN HOUSE. Yes border line weird about it. Moving does NOT = clean house.. We are getting there.
  • I am a little lonely. Sam is my best friend and I would follow him to Africa... but I love my girlfriends and I miss them.

So that is what we have been going threw the last week. I LOVE my new house. LOVE IT.. I love finally living with my husband and I am sure we will all settle in NICELY. Give us a month and we will say.. Logan??? Where is Logan?

Kids are going on a church activity tonight. Josh is going swing dancing (western swing) and we are having chicken and dumplins for dinner. life is very domestic right now.. lol...

Does Kaysville have a bar???? NO... they don't.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moves are always stressful. Hang in there! You are miss social you will meet a ton of people.

Anonymous said...

Come see me. I live in SLC ya know. DUH!

Anonymous said...

I felt the same way when I moved to St. George. I am glad you have Sam.. I had NOONE!!! it was very tough for about 3 months.. you can do it.

jess said...

you don't need a bar. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah. JUST DRINK AT HOME!!! :-)

DEBBIE said...

I am really okay. I hope I didn't sound like I was NOT okay. I know I don't need a bar. I just need friends.. lol