Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Working From Home!!


Sam and I are BOTH working from home today. Sam is downstairs making calls and I am upstairs making calls.

Seems how I am moving to Kaysville (still can't believe it) the commute caused a "bit" of a problem. I sure the hell didn't want to drive to Logan every day. So I approached my employer and I will be working from home 3 days a week. I do work for a "technology" company and it's kinda cool that we now have the technology to work remote. I am excited and based on what I have gotten done this morning.. I am going to get a HELL OF A LOT DONE AT HOME, and be able to do a batch of laundry and have dinner on the table at 5:30. I just hope I do not drive Sam crazy because of the "social" side of my work. I love the people I work with (all except you Jess...:-)) and I love to chat with them, maybe that's why I have gotten so much done today from home.

So here I go on my merry merry way with my new husband, life, house, job, town... YEAH THIS SHOULD NOT BE VERY STRESS FULL..

WTF ARE WE THINKING SAM??????

2 comments:

jess said...

you are in deep crap, pal. if you were here i'd bitch slap you.

Sammy said...

We are thinking good thoughts!! Fun filled week of moving whoa