Thursday, October 30, 2008

Good bye October!

Dear October:

You have been an UNBELIEVABLE month. I will never forget you! I became a wife. My kids got the best step dad on Earth, they love him and he truly loves them. I married my dream man. I met my in laws. I went to Kentucky and Indiana for the first time. I moved from my life long valley to our new home. I have packed and unpacked an entire house (well two entire houses). My gall bladder has kicked my ASS! Your weather was PERFECT for our move. You have been a month of a lifetime and I will never forget you. Until 2009!!!

Love,
Deb

*********

Dear Sam:

I am truly okay. I love our new house and I will adjust to Kaysville. I would follow you to Texas (that is the worst place I could think of to live, not a fan of Texas) to be with you and I know we made the right decision. Moves are stressful and I am okay. Thank you for everything you have done for me and my children. I could not be more excited about my life. I am NOT depressed just learning about my new life. I have you and all my kids under the same roof in a house with a ton of love in it. I WILL BE OKAY!!! It is just going to take some time. In the meanwhile love me, have sex with me, let me have my moments, and don't answer your phone during dinner and we will be fine!

I love you,
YOUR WIFE!

*********

Dear Cassid, Taylor and Brock:

Hang in there. Give me a month. I know this has been hard on you. You have been troopers every single one of you. I am sure once we are settled and you go to school you will make friends and be ready to move on. I love each of you and I am VERY proud of you and how you have handled this move. You guys are all so friendly and have such fun personality you will have tons of friends in no time. Hang in there.

I love you,
MOM

**********

Dear Cache Valley;

You were good to me. I have more memories from you then any other place on Earth. I will miss you. I will be back to work and each time I come around that bend and see you It will make me smile. You hold my friends, my family and my heart. I will come back often to PARTAY. Thank you for the past 38 years it was "a HELL OF A RIDE"!

I will miss you,
Debbie

*********

Dear Kaysville:

Please be good to me.

Regards,
New resident!!!

***********

Dear November:
BRING IT!!! I am ready.

Deb

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

October was definatley interesting for me.. GOOD BYE FROM ME AS WELL. Ready for November!

Anonymous said...

A month you wont forget. I am still back on how much your girls look like you.

Sammy said...

My wife has had a rough week but she has kept smiling and taking care of her family. What a great woman, wife and mother!!!!!!! I get to buy her a beer and a steak tonight!! yay