Monday, October 6, 2008

Wedding Week..... his story



I was going to just comment to Debbies blog below but after a blog like that it warrants much more detail than just a comment.
This is obviously mushy stuff so bear with us today.

On 10-10-08 I will marry the woman of my dreams. I took the above picture on our very first date up at Cub River. This was also the spot of our first kiss (hence the poem) and was also the perfect spot that I chose to ask her to marry me. (she said YES!!)

Since the first week of our dating there has been no question in my mind where I was going with this relationship. Debbie is the most amazing woman. She is the best mother to her kids, loves them to death, spoils them rotten and keeps them on the straight and narrow at the same time. I am so proud of her and her kids. They have all let me and my kids into their lives with open arms. I love them all so much.
Debbie is my best friend... we can talk about anything and everything for hours. We go shopping, bike riding, bar hopping, family time, movies, walking, weekends together because we want to and choose to. (although Debbie is trying to get out of the haunted house deal).
Debbie is the most amazing lover (sorry mom's) (sorry guys, hearts are breaking all over Logan and beyond... I know.. I have seen the texts and emails lol)
Debbie is the most amazing person. So light hearted and accepting of others, loving and kind and is the kind of person that always seems to walk away from people leaving them with more than they had before. She carries a presence in a room and captures the attention of many with beauty, charisma and humility.

I am so ready to marry my bride Debbie and incredibly excited to move into our new home with our kids and start our lives together with nothing but blue sky. After our first date I sent my parents an email that said "I went on a date with the most beautiful woman in the world today" and now, a number of months later, we are flying to Kentucky to have Dad marry us in their home. How fitting and how fun! I love you Debbie... 5 more days!!!!

3 comments:

DEBBIE said...

I don't like haunted houses!!! They scare me.. I will go if it is really important to you (OMYHEAVENS RIDE AT LAGOON ALL OVER AGAIN).
I love you too Sam..
LETS GET HITCHED...
P.S. This name change thing is quite complicated.

Anonymous said...

She is a keeper. Here is to the men that have had her, the men that have lost her, and the lucky bastard that gets to keep her. Be good to each other!

Anonymous said...

Congrats and may you have many years of happiness. Post lots of pictures