Wednesday, October 1, 2008

We failed miserably..

Mom. I am sorry for this blog!!!
I thought it would be special if Sam and I abstained from "physical activity" from Monday night till we get married. That is 11 days. Not that difficult just 11 days right? WRONG. We made it........ LESS than 24 hours!!!!
anyway.. other news.
Sam and his ex wife had a bird when they were married named Peaches. Sam has talked about Peaches many times and always said how much he loves that bird. His ex wife called and said.. DO YOU WANT PEACHES? Sam said.. YES.
He brings Peaches home last night. Peaches loves Sam. Sam leaves the room and Peaches seriously flies after him.. Like a lost little puppy.. Peaches HATES Debbie. bit me, hissed at me.. YES HISSED at me and drew blood.... Yep this is going to be fun...

Peaches likes Brock a little and in all honesty Peaches did warm up to me also. We are all so excited!!! You would think we just got a new pet... Oh wait.. WE DID!!!!
P.S.... 9 days till we get married.

4 comments:

Sammy said...

haha... wow... I have never had so much fun failing before!!!!!

Thanks for taking in another family member. Remember that she bit me too last night... new house... new people. She actually let you pet her tail and head last night before I put her to bed so you guys did VERY well and think you will all learn to love her. How fun... our house just keeps getting more full...

Anonymous said...

Imagine you guys failing. DUH!

Anonymous said...

We just got a bird. It HATES everyone. Don't feel bad.

Anonymous said...

I see me and peaches and Sam peaches can sometimes can be mean and if it bites you it hurts like crazy and sometimes it makes you bleed