Thursday, October 23, 2008

For all you guys!!



Ya really don't think this would be such a big deal. BUT... ITS A BIG DEAL.. WOW.

things you have to change;
  • drivers license
  • social security card
  • passport
  • frequent flyer miles
  • emails
  • kids school
  • name plate at work
  • bank accounts
  • health insurance
  • life insurance
  • dental insurance
  • did i mention EMAIL addresses.
  • Facebook
  • Myspace
  • Computer logon's.

I said to Sam maybe he should become an Averett or a Dahle or maybe we could merge the two names together. Sam and Debbie Cahle or Sam and Debbie Camrett or Sam and Debbie Dabell.

I am about 1/4 of the way done..

2 comments:

Sara M said...

I saw your link to your blog on Stephanie's facebook message and I had to come take a look. It sounds like you have had a wild ride lately. Hope things settle down and that you enjoy the new place.

Sammy said...

I have a new appreciation for what women do to change their name when they get married. By the way.... Campbell looks good on you!! (get your minds out of the gutters I was talking about the name.... although I look good on her too!)