Sunday, December 21, 2008

B.I. N.G.O!!!

HoHoHo!!!
Cassidi and Kirsten "catching up"

Today we had out annual bingo Christmas Party. It was kinda a strange year. I was the only "child" the rest of them were grand kids. Nolan told me I was a "senior member".. OMYHECK.. senior member??? SHOOT.

We ate yummy food, played bingo and got WONDERFUL Prizes, and Sam schooled my nephews in ping pong. Great memories and lots of fun!

Side note: Sam did not know how to sing the song Bingo.. ya know the B I N G O.. and the next time you sing it you dont say the B and you Clap your hand and say I N G O..l and the next time you clap twice and say N G O... anyway..
We had to sing Bingo to show him how!!!


1 comment:

Sammy said...

OH yeah a great day and good times. I am so thankful to have Debbie and her family around that we can do things like this with.
Just for clarification... I knew the song B I N G O I just had no idea about the clapping thing.... haha Learn something every day!
Ping Pong champion!!! YAY It was funny when one of them came up to Debbie and asked her if Sam had time to play one more game before we left.. lol I love it.