Sunday, December 7, 2008

I do's..

My mom got married on Saturday and what a great day it was. The picture above is Me (obviously) my gorgeous Mom, and my sister Michelle.
My mom is a class act. Any way around it my mom is a classy lady and her wedding was no different. Nolan is such a gentleman and truly is my mom's soul mate.
All of Nolan's kids were able to make the wedding. Michelle and I were the only kids that made it. My sister, Jill, lives in Texas and was not able to make it in and Mike had his 4th stem cell transplant last week and he is VERY ill and he was not able to make it. The picture above is the new family. I have step brothers and 1 step sister now, her name is Debbie (great name).
Sam took pictures and it was all around a very nice day. Cassidi got her wisdom teeth out on Friday (different post) and looks VERY swollen in these pictures. She curled up on the couch and slept most of the time. Mom and Nolan.. many years of happiness. We love you BOTH...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so frigen pretty Debbie. My wife was looking at this and said. SHE IS GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

So pretty. Your mom looks way young!! My mom got married a few years ago and it was so much fun to watch.

Anonymous said...

I hear U Shawn. Seriously Debbie I think you get prettier with age. Every single year that passes you are a little more stunning. Sam is a lucky man! Your mom has not aged a day since Preston!

Anonymous said...

Did she get married at your new house? So pretty. She looks great!

Sammy said...

Congratulations Peggie we are so happy for you and your new lucky husband. WE love you guys