Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Whats a little breast milk amongst friends?

Christmas treats! I love them. Homemade goodness brought to your work and home. Is there anything better? Well I USE to love them.
I worked in the real estate field for about 7 years. Like any other kind of "service" company Christmas time also meant homemade treats in the office every single day. Happy clients bringing in whatever they are passing out to neighbors that Holiday Season.
I was sitting in my office one day when the usual "stampede" started up to the break room. On the way up one of my coworkers said.. "Brownies in the break room". I don 't care for brownie's (thank goodness) but I headed up to the break room for a diet coke and to chat with everyone. When I hit the break room most of the men had mouthful of brownies. Saying.. OMYGOD you should taste these they are the best brownies EVER. The nice woman who brought the brownies in was in the break room talking to her real estate agent and one of the men said to her. "YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME THE RECIPE FOR THESE BROWNIES, THEY ARE THE BEST I HAVE EVER TASTED...
Her reply....................................

"It's easy.. I use breast milk!!!"

I have not eaten a homemade treat since!!!!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Haven't tried the breast milk but hey....

Jodi said...

wow...I miss my Debbie. Nice to see the family and all of the great progress going on. This is Jodi in St. George. Speaking of breast milk, I miss my therapy chats with Deb. HEHE. Thanksgiving definitely was a time for me to be grateful for your friendship. I hope you have a fun Christmas. Love you always. Where the hell is my beer Sam??????? :)

Anonymous said...

O man, I remember that day ALL TO WELL. I was one of them with a mouth full of brownies and wanted to spit it acrossed the room. SICK!!! have not had a brownie since.