Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bits and pieces!!!

Ya know when ya have a bunch of stuff going on in your life and you do not want to get to the MEAT AND POTATOES... Have ya all been there? Well this is one of those times in my life so I am giving you a few bits and pieces.. not the entire meal.

  • I am starting to question if I should have been born with a penis.... Not for sexual reasons because I am sure I am not lesbian.... for other reasons.. the women I am talking about will understand that sentence.
  • I have resorted back to sleeping with a blanky.. Bottom line.. I miss my Taylor. She had a blanky when she was little and she use to cry when the blanket was in the dryer. Well now I sleep with that blanky.
  • Sam is quite simple the best man alive. He loves me UNCONDITIONALLY and what more could I ever ask?
  • I am kinda on a pity pot. As I lay here in my big house in my big bed, with heat, Christmas presents, running water, and about 100 pair of shoes, my health, my husbands health and my kids health.. .. HOW COULD I BE ON A PITY POT. I Need to get out of my "bathroom"..
  • Money DOES NOT BUY YOU HAPPINESS.. However, it sure makes life easier.
  • I SHOULD NOT GO PUT IT ALL ON BLACK IN VEGAS...
  • Sam see's no reason to run around the house nude.. He said quote "there are clothes all over this place, put them on.".....
  • My brother is in the University of Utah hospital sick as hell and I have the nerve to be complaining???? I know. I NEED TO KNOCK IT OFF!
  • I finally trimmed my toenails tonight. Sam is not in danger any longer...
To all those who read.. rest assure I am okay.. I took an ambien (SPELLING) tonight, i hardly EVER do that. I think this is the second time since I met Sam, and I CANT FRICKEN SLEEP!!! Sam made me get the laptop and lay by him so I did not leave him... How lucky am I.

Tomorrow is sure to be a better day.. I MISS YOU TAYLOR!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The toenail statement made me laugh. BAD DAY?