Monday, December 15, 2008

ummmm. okkkkkk......

I am working away this morning upstairs in our master bedroom. Sam is working away on the main level at the kitchen table. I put on a pair of levis and the shirt I want to wear is in the laundry room. So I stroll down the stairs TOPLESS and Sam is sitting at the kitchen table. He turns to talk to me. He looks at me places each hand on a boob and VERY CALMLY AND SLOWLY says...

UMMM.... JOSH IS STILL HERE...

Holy SHIT.. I went upstairs in a hurry... ARGH!

3 comments:

Sammy said...

haha... classic Debbie moment I love it. You forgot to mention the smile I had on my face and me chasing you upstairs..... ;)

Anonymous said...

So hard to be Sam and Josh.

Anonymous said...

When I walk around topless, the neighbors look at each other and say, "I didn't know they had a teenage BOY"...sigh. Strut them if ya got 'em!!