Monday, December 1, 2008

Stockings were hung by the banister with care!

We go to Target last night to get Christmas stockings. So Cassidi, Brock, Sam and I all stood in front of the stockings and we are debating on which ones to get. For all of you that know me you know I am a little "anal" about my house and my decorations but for some reason I suggest we all get different stockings. Get any one you want they just all have to be different was the only rule. So we picked 10 stockings 1 for all of our kids, 1 for Sam, 1 for myself, and 1 for peaches and oreo. Ten stockings are to many to hang on the mantel so we put them on one of our banisters. I will get use to them all being different (I hope).
Josh's stocking is the pink glitter one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it!! You could even take them somewhere and have their name embroidered on them...you know, in the SAME FONT, if you need some symmetry!!