Monday, December 1, 2008

Business Trips!

Sam and I are good at "Business Trips"! If you have to be "good" at something this is not a bad gift.
Sam's business trips are a bit different than mine. Sam usually goes by company car and does what he calls a "roadie" or he goes by Company Jet and can make it around most of the western United States before I know he is gone.
My trips I usually fly. I prefer to fly Delta because I am working on frequent flyer miles but I don't always get that luxury. I usually get to stay at "rockin" hotels (those district attorney's and stuff usually stay and some pretty fine hotels), and usually at beautiful places. Well this week I will be in beautiful, downtown,................................ BILLINGS, MONTANA. Okay not all bad but remember I am use to San Diego in the winter, Sun Valley in the summer and beach front hotel rooms MOST OF THE TIME. Spoiled I am. I am headed to Billings Montana with a 5 hour lay over in Denver, Colorado.. ?????? Isn't Utah between Colorado and Montana. HMMM.. yep... I thought about driving but my boss did not like the idea of me driving thru Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Montana alone in December. So Billings via Colorado it is. When my kids found out I was going to be gone ALL WEEK their question to me........
WHAT AM I GOING TO EAT?
Well at least I know how they feel.
I assured Brock that Sam would feed him all week long. He would not go hungry once!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate Billings. Have fun. YUCK!

Anonymous said...

room service and remote time baby. That is what you do on business trips to billings.

Anonymous said...

must be nice to be you two. company jets and frequent flier miles. dream jobs!