Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hotel stuff!

Some stuff I love in hotel rooms.

Most hotel's have coffee machines with this fun little buffet of hot drinks. I don't drink coffee, I don't like coffee, in fact I really dis like it. I wish I liked it but I just don't. HOWEVER, every time I go to a hotel room and I see a hot drink buffet and coffee machine.. I make coffee.. WHY? I have no idea.

As I am typing this I have just started a pot of coffee... because I could.

next...

This is something new. I am staying at the Crowne Plaza and this is a first that I have saw this little bag of goodies. I check in and on my bed is this cut burgundy bag and a "sleep soundly" pamphlet WITH a sleep CD.

In the Burgundy bag, an eye mask, ear plugs AND lavender aromatherapy spray for my linens. hmmmm. ok.


In the pamphlet it gives you all kind of "tips" on how to sleep better. Watch the caffeine (then why do I have a coffee machine that is tempting me). Exercise, cut down on noise, light and extreme temperature. It says that the perfect sleeping temperature is 68 to 72 degrees. It also says use your drape clip. I said self... "WHAT IS A DRAPE CLIP?" Then I found it.


It hold your drapes closed for "perfect" lighting. Okay I have no clue how I have EVER survived without a drape clip. *wink.
Now my favorite the bathroom stuff. I LOVE HOTEL BATHROOM STUFF. This face soap is clearly the best stuff I have ever had on my face. I love it.


Just wanted to share my fun little hotel shtuff with you. I have no linen robe. I love white linen hotel robes.

Miss you Sam. Hugs and Kisses BABY!

7 comments:

Sammy said...

haha... my Debbie. I think you would rather have the curtains open!
Its interesting how a Hotel will tell you how to sleep better...lol since everything they mentioned is exactly what is wrong with Hotels..... TOO HOT TOO NOISY TOO MUCH CAFFEINE SINCE THAT IS ALL THEY HAVE AND TOO MUCH LIGHT.

I miss you Debbie... cant wait to see you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

hmmm. ya dare leave your husband alone? Good luck with that!

Sammy said...

Anonymous you crack me up... lol

Anonymous said...

why would you make coffee if you don't like it? Bored?

Anonymous said...

my favorite in hotel rooms are shower caps. i love shower caps a little to much. strange fetish@

shaley said...

Well, it looks like your hotel is a nice place anyway...does Sam have a stalker after him???

Anonymous said...

Debbie -- I strongly dislike coffee as well...until I found the flavored creamers. Yum! You can have gingerbread, pumpkin spice, peppermint stick, caramel apple -- you may want to give it a try!