Monday, July 14, 2008

BEAUTIFUL CAOS!!!!


Looky, Looky... I have my kids.. and some other people's kids too.

We had a wacky FUN night. Sam taught the kids to juggle. We played truth or dare (Cassidi eating the lemon) we hugged and kissed a lot, went to Grandma PP's house and played cards. It is nice to be home but I am truly surprised that Sam did not hit the door and run. The kids (and the other people's kids) were running around till 1:00 a.m.. SERIOUS CAOS...but fun.

I think its great that Sam and I have resorted back to our TEENAGE years. Staying out past curfew, kissing a lot, staying on the phone for hours, having the kids say GROSS, and NOT caring. Before you know it we may go to drive in movies and go parking. HA!

1 comment:

shaley said...

What a cute blog!! I'm so happy for you Debbie! Sorry to hear about Mike...hope he is doing as well as he can.