Sunday, July 13, 2008

MOTHER GUILT...



Okay I was feeling a little guilt about a few things. The fact that Sam had posted these really cute pix of his kids and NO Debbie's Kids. Most of them are of my kids, a couple of Sam, a few of my mom and my brother, and yes one picture of Kermit the Frog. I have NO IDEA how that picture got in there..However, I thought it was funny so decided to leave it.

I have spent the weekends at Sam's house and I am headed home tonight to see my kids. I am so excited. It's been over a week and my "mommy heart" hurts a little. So I head home and Sam goes to Boise for his job for two days.. Oh what a life we lead.. We have calendars to make sure when, where, and how we can get a minute or two with each other. I am going to miss him.

We are pathetic.

Mike fished all day yesterday, said he actually did quite well. :-)

No comments: