Friday, July 25, 2008

GIVE ME A BREAK...


I am just blown away at people. I was just reading the days news on MSN and for some reason this caught my attention.

A woman is suing Victoria's Secret because a decoration on her thong underwear popped off and scratched her eye. Good grief. It could be that your butt is too big for the panties you bought and forced it off. Or, it could be that you stretched it too tight and the stuff flew off... *shrug* being a gal with a big ass, I can so totally picture that. I guess my thing is that she just got a scratch on her eye that required some cream to get better. I can see taking the panties back, exchanging them and MAYBE even having the store pay for your doctor's visit and prescription. BUT, to go to the trouble of filing a lawsuit.. GIVE ME A BREAK.

*PANTY PICTURES FOR YOU PERVS FOUND WHILE LOOKING FOR AN IMAGE OF THE OFFENDING THONG PANTIES. (not for children...lol)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You do NOT have a fat ass. Cute blog, I miss you. you look great.